No really I wonder if God considered us intelligent enough to give us brains, he should have probably taken our ability to make out confusing questions. Or he may simply just provide us with the answers.
I do have a hobby of collecting funny stuff. Its all over my PC. I too (hoping you too) have a few funny questions to ask to you or to anyone who is willing to answer them for me. So here you go :
- Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
- Why is it that people say they “slept like a baby” when babies wake up like every two hours?
- Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground? (this ones from an email)
- If Wiley E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME crap, why didn’t he just buy dinner?
- If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?
- If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons? (Facebook)
- Does the “Alphabet song” and “Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star” have the same tune ? (G ot a message changed the question to my needs :D)
- Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are out?`
- Why do we open the refrigerator 100 times a day even though we dont wan anything ?
- Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, ‘I think I’ll squeeze these pink dangly things here, and drink whatever comes out?
- Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?
- Does pushing the elevator button more than once make it arrive faster?
- If all the nations in the world are in debt(i am not joking. Even US has got debts), where did all the money go? (weird)
- Why is it that when you transport something by car, it’s called a shipment, but when you transport something by ship, it’s called cargo? (A text message)
- Why is a boxing ring square?
- Why is it that whenever we have had a quick bite out (and are full) MOM decides to serve all her famous delicacies at home ?
- In counterstrike even though the troops protect the country with their lives, yet the government makes them pay for their weapons ? (Where the hell do our taxes go ?)
- When in an examinatin the scholar guy never shows us the bit of his answersheet, and the average falunts them like six packs ?
- If the “black box” flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash, why isn’t the whole airplane made out of that stuff? (very good thinking).
- .Who copyrighted the copyright symbol? (who knows).
- Why are the numbers on a calculator and a phone reversed? (God knows.)
- Why is it called a “building” when it is already built? (strange isn’t it).
- At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?
- If ghosts can walk through walls and glide down stairs, why don’t they fall through the floor? (very much copyrighted mine)
- When lightning strikes the ocean why don’t all the fish die?
- Do you wake up or open your eyes first?
- If you put a chameleon in a room full of mirrors, what color would it turn?
If you found it interesting….
Please do share it on facebook, twitter or anywhere and let the world go mad.