I have made a small observation (not as small as the list tends to be fairly big.) about the type of friends (creepy and freaky both) we have on Facebook. Sort of compiled a list and clicked the publish button.
Here its goes ,Too funny!
We all have one of each of these types of friends on our list:
1) The “Lurker” Never posts anything or comments on your post, but reads everything, and might make reference to your status if they see you in public.
2) The “Hyena” Doesn’t ever really say anything, just LOLs and LMAOs at everything.
3) “Mr/Ms Popular” Has 4367 friends for NO (logical) reason.
4) The “Gamer” Plays Words With Friends, Mafia Wars, Bakes virtual cakes and stuff, etc., ALL DAY.) and then annoys the ones who don’t with the irritating request/s.
5)The “Prophet” Every post makes reference to God or Jesus or a genuine attempt to inspire someone. . (Kadu for you -in a good sense :D)
6) The “Thief” Steals status updates.. and will probably steal this one.
7) The “Cynic” Hates their life, and everything in it, as evidenced by the somber tone in ALL of their status updates.
8) The “Collector” Never posts anything either, but joins every group and becomes fans of the most random stuff.
9) The “Promoter” Always sends event invitations to things that you ultimately delete or ignore. or probably block the guy FOREVER.
10) The “Liker” Never actually says anything, buy always clicks the “like” button. This guy or gal makes complete use of the like button. Common if it is free why not use it. May be they should be charged for liking…
11) The “Hater” Every post revolves around someone hating on them, and they swear people are trying to ruin their life.
12) The “Anti-Proofreader” This person would benefit greatly from Spellcheck, and sometimes you feel bad for them because you don’t know if they were typing fast, or really cant spell.
13) “Drama Queen/ King” This person always posts stuff like “I can’t believe this!”, or “They gonna make me snap today!”, in the hopes that you will ask what happened, or what’s wrong but then they never finish telling the story. or keep you at your wits end with … ‘Feeling sad’ or ‘Why God why ?’ and you are like arrrgghhhhh….
14) “Womp Womp” This person consistently tries to be funny but never is.
15) The “News” Always updates you on what they are doing and who they are doing it with, no matter how arbitrary. With details like its raining, snowing. I am walking. Trains / Buses are late. I am dead.
16) The “Rooster” Feels that it is their job to tell Facebook “Good Morning” every day.
17) The “Agent” is a agent of some bollywood or Hollywood star, who is more interested in putting up the photos of their favourite star.
18) The “Photo Maniac” is the one very much interested in uploading their photos (although not always photogenic)
19) The “Long commenters” like writing around 80 marks answers to a small status on Facebook. (though from the heart but really loooooooooong)
20) The “Short commenters” are the people who annoy you completely off your wacking head with their ‘K’ (if you know what I mean.)
Which one are you be HONEST!! Or else don’t be and I will increase another one in the list.